Annual membership dues are $40 for an individual membership or $50 for a family membership.
- Click Here to register as a new member online.
- Click Here to renew your membership online.
- Click Here to download a membership registration form that you can print, complete and mail to the Naples Orchid Society.
Naples Orchid Society Benefits & Privileges include:
- An NOS welcome kit, which contains the latest member directory, an application to the AOS (American Orchid Society), a brief history of the NOS, culture information on many of the commonly grown genera in our area, and instructions on how to participate in the plant tables.
- Meeting & mixing with many friendly and helpful orchid “neighbors” – amateurs, advanced and commercial growers willing to share information.
- Air-conditioned spacious and conveniently located meeting hall with ample parking.
- Twelve monthly meetings feature:
- Orchid growers speaking on different genera; providing culture information as well as the sale of plants and supplies
Hands-on educational programs.
- An “Orchid Doctor” to help with any of your orchid problems or questions.
- Ribbon judging (except December) – display your blooming plants and win first, second or third place ribbons for each category judged. Year-end trophies are awarded to the top point winners (points are awarded for each ribbon won).
- Hosts and hostesses are available to help you learn about us at each meeting; to introduce you to fellow members; to teach how you can participate in the plant table voting process; and to answer any questions you may have.
- Monthly plant raffle.
- Monthly News letter full of lots of great information.
- An annual AOS judged orchid show.
- An annual plant sale (usually held in November).
- December pot-luck dinner – a chance to relax and enjoy the company of friendly members while partaking of our delicious food (orchidists can cook too)!
- A 6-week long culture course is provided each January for $50 for members and $60 for non members. It is held at the Moorings Presbyterian Church, 791 Harbour Drive. The instructors are fellow members of the NOS. For more information and to apply for the culture class, click here. Class size is limited.
Please note: The membership registration form is designed to be printed on a single piece of 8.5 x 11 inch paper from any computer printer. Click the link above to open the PDF (If needed, please Click here to get Adobe Reader), then chose File > Print from the menu bar at the top of the page to print the application. Some pop-up blocking software may interfere with the page being displayed. if you have this problem and are using a pop-up blocker other than the one used by Internet Explorer, please turn it off and try again. ~ Thanks!