Annual membership dues are $40 for an individual membership or $50 for a family membership.
- Click Here to register as a new member online.
- Click Here to renew your membership online.
- Click Here to download a membership registration form that you can print, complete and mail to the Naples Orchid Society.
Naples Orchid Society Benefits & Privileges include:
- An NOS welcome kit, which contains the latest member directory, an application to the AOS (American Orchid Society), a brief history of the NOS, culture information on many of the commonly grown genera in our area, and instructions on how to participate in the plant tables.
- Meeting & mixing with many friendly and helpful orchid “neighbors” – amateurs, advanced and commercial growers willing to share information.
- Air-conditioned spacious and conveniently located meeting hall with ample parking.
- Twelve monthly meetings feature:
- Orchid growers speaking on different genera; providing culture information as well as the sale of plants and supplies
Hands-on educational programs.
- An “Orchid Doctor” to help with any of your orchid problems or questions.
- Ribbon judging (except December) – display your blooming plants and win first, second or third place ribbons for each category judged. Year-end trophies are awarded to the top point winners (points are awarded for each ribbon won).
- Hosts and hostesses are available to help you learn about us at each meeting; to introduce you to fellow members; to teach how you can participate in the plant table voting process; and to answer any questions you may have.
- Monthly plant raffle.
- Monthly News letter full of lots of great information.
- An annual AOS judged orchid show.
- An annual plant sale (usually held in November).
- December pot-luck dinner – a chance to relax and enjoy the company of friendly members while partaking of our delicious food (orchidists can cook too)!
- A 6-week long culture course is provided each January for $60 for members and $90 for non members. The instructors are fellow members of the NOS. For more information and to apply for the culture class, click here. Class size is limited.
Please note: The membership registration form is designed to be printed on a single piece of 8.5 x 11 inch paper from any computer printer. Click the link above to open the PDF (If needed, please Click here to get Adobe Reader), then chose File > Print from the menu bar at the top of the page to print the application. Some pop-up blocking software may interfere with the page being displayed. if you have this problem and are using a pop-up blocker other than the one used by Internet Explorer, please turn it off and try again. ~ Thanks!